Pre-Sales Solutions Architect Avaya - SME/Solutions Midmarket
Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Work type: Full Time
Classification: Information & Communication Technology Sales - Pre & Post
We are a well-known, nationally established ICT Distribution company based in Port Melbourne. Due to significant growth, we are now seeking the services of an experienced Pre-Sales Solutions Architect to support our national dealer base. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive Australian owned company.
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for someone with exception technical skills who would be passionate and excited about this great opportunity. If you believe you have the skills and attitude to succeed, then we would love to hear from you.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide pre-sales support/advice to customers and take ownership of support issues as required.
- Deliver quality data solutions to customers in a professional and ethical manner
- Good understanding of generic business processes and terminology such as supply chain, opportunity cost and return on investment.
- Experience in the delivery of complex value solutions and a proven track record and method of selling Voice solutions
- Demonstrated 2 years plus pre-sales experience working in the ICT industry with a good understanding of current ICT initiatives and future directions; i.e. Voice.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong rapport and relationship building abilities.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information to end users
- Team player but also able to work autonomously in a target driven environment
- ICT industry recognised certification through Microsoft, VMWare, etc would be highly regarded.
- Avaya recognised IP office certifications are a must have.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Opportunity to become part of a professional, dynamic team
- Opportunity to take ownership of your role
- Excellent remuneration package plus car allowance
Forward your Resume without delay by clicking on Apply via the link below.
Note that only short listed candidates will be contacted in person