All you need to know.
IP Office Contact Reporter (ICR)
ICR fills a gap for businesses needing voice only reporting, while priming the customer to evolve to a full IP Office Contact Center solution as the customer grows their business. Features include;
- Basic Voice reporting for 5 to 25 agents & 5 supervisors
- Real time historic reports - incoming calls
- Web-based UI with multi-browser support
- IPO Support for Powered & Server Edition select, Preferred edition with Application Server.
- Requires Power User license for each active ICR user
IP Office Media Manager
- Consolidated solution experience via Web Manager simplifying user management
- Improved security measures for management access
- Cloud-based storage & multi-browser support
- *New customers must purchase Media Manager licenses
Additional Hypervisor & Cloud Support
Release 10.1 offers additional hypervisor support to;
- Hyper-V for Microsoft
- KVM (for Kernel-Based Virtual Machine)
Additional cloud support for;
- Multiple Appearance DN
- 3rd Party Database Access
R10.1 New Compatible End-Points
- DECT 3730
- DECT 3735
- Digital Station Module (DS30B2 & DS16B2)
- Scopia Interop
- J129 Personal Contact / Directory
- Security PIN Enhancement & EASG
- Open API/SDK enhancement
R10.1 is offered as a ZERO charge software upgrade for existing IP Office R10.0 customers.
Versions under software support include IPO R9.1 & R10.1. *ADI licensing available for R9.1 and earlier releases.